Skip to main content

If you think you need urgent dental treatment:

They can give you advice, help you contact an urgent dental service or arrange treatment if needed.

Do not contact a GP. They cannot provide dental treatment.

Find out how to get medical help from home

Urgent dental care services

Across every NHS region local Urgent Dental Care (UDC) clinics are being created to provide care for people with urgent and emergency dental problems.

Registered patients – If you have a dental practice and use it regularly you should contact your dentist by phone to seek a referral. All NHS dental surgeries should be accessible by phone, even though their doors are shut. Out of usual surgery hours, please use the NHS 111 online service